This key artist will be expected to:
- work with other Technical Artists to support the art team day-to-day;
- liaise with Art Leads and Programming team to develop new asset pipelines;
- develop scripted tools to expedite artist workflows;
- debug and assist fixing art asset issues within the game; and
- ensure high quality and efficiency of art asset production through the entire art pipeline.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max (or similar 3D package).
- Proven experience with scripting languages – Maxscript; Mel; Python.
- Understanding of art/animation game pipelines.
- Understanding of character setup, including rigging and skinning.
- Understanding of shaders.
- Ability to explain and document technical solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others to solve issues.
- Passion for games!