Reporting to the Development Director, you’ll work closely with development team across project to ensure they have the resources they need to produce high quality games.
• Manage a dedicated and embedded development support QA team on a high profile title
• Manage all QA requirements on Halo Wars, working closely with the Senior QA Staff.
• Resourcing, Team Organisation and staff strategy
• Management of External QA groups
• Formulation of Test and Build Plan strategies
• Development of Post Release QA support strategy
• Management of QA Budget
• Development and Enhancement of Test Automation processes.
• Management of QA team-wide recruitment processes
• Database Management and Reporting
• Mentor and assist the Senior QA Staff
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
• Experienced project management and planning working on at least three AAA titles, from start to release
• Proven leadership skills of large QA teams
• Ability to manage autonomously, driving the QA mind-set and processes
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• A highly driven, pro-active and flexible approach
• Able to work to strict deadlines, sometimes under pressure with excellent problem solving
• Substantial experience using a range of development tools and applications
• Experience working on multiple titles an Agile, fast paced development environment.
• Extended knowledge of RTS genre games development
• University degree or equivalent in a games industry related subject
• Extended technical knowledge of development tools and/or automation