The successful candidate will have good experience of modular systems design and prefab design, and technical skills will be a strong asset for the position.
Please note that a portfolio must be submitted as part of an application for this role.
This lead artist will be required to:
- lead an effective and efficient environment art team;
- work closely with the Lead Artist to ensure quality and consistency of art across the project;
- create and document environment processes and pipelines
- communicate and collaborate effectively with other teams; and
- explore new techniques and technologies to achieve best possible results.
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated visual flare and artistic talent
- Skill in 3ds Max/Maya/Modo/zbrush
- Skill in Photoshop
- Knowledge of games development pipeline/environment/engines
- Self motivated approach to work
- Great communication skills complemented by a positive can-do attitude
- Experience of working effectively in a team
- Demonstrated passion for visual environment creation
- Proven experience implementing game environments
- Formal art training
- All round art ability
- Love of games
- Knowledge of Substance Designer and Painter
- Concept art skills