We take the craft of designing and mixing sounds seriously, so as a creative and technical individual, if being part of an award-winning team and working on AAA productions is important to you then apply now!
- To follow, support and deliver on the audio plan set out by the Audio Director, delivering a AAA sound experience
- To create sound effects using techniques such location/studio recording, Foley recording in addition to utilising pre-recorded in-house and commercial material
- Integrate and mix audio content into games using in-house tools and other 3rd party software
- To create and mix audio content for trailers, demo's and conferences to commercial standards when required
- To test all aspects of your game audio to ensure in-game playback is as intended and fit for commercial release
- Set high standards for and helps mentor junior members of the team
- When required, work and collaborate with external audio vendors
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- In-house games development experience at a senior level as a ‘sound designer’ or similar
- Proven excellence with sound design, showing creative flair
- Experienced at integrating audio in to and mixing game projects
- Ability to track lay and mix audio to linear footage to commercial standards.
- Must have completed work on at least 3 shipped full price retail console or PC games, completing full in-house product cycles
- Experience with Wwise audio engine
- ProTool 9 or above experience to advanced level
- Must be a pro-active, problem solver who is highly organized and solution focused – seeks challenges and delivers results
- Ability to learn new in-house audio tools and software for integrating content
- Ability to work as a team player and under own initiative
- Ability to plan, organise and oversee location sfx recording sessions
- HND in Sound Engineering (or above) or relevant in-house game audio experience
- A keen interest in and a passion for sound and music in games and other forms of a/v entertainment
- Knowledge and familiarity of Total War brand a bonus
- Professional location and studio based sound effects recording experience
- AAA video game experience
- A full clean driving licence to be able to attend remote Foley sessions
All Audio applicants are required to submit a show reel in support of their application, demonstrating creative sound design.
Applications cannot be considered without an accompanying show reel.