The successful applicant will work in a multi collaborative team with design, art and code to implement and improve the GUI for Total War games.
You will be providing programming support within the studio and have strong C++ skills and be expected to develop production code as well as optimising and bug fixing existing UI systems. You will be using industry standard tools for development and source control. You will also be designing, implementing and iterating on new UI systems working with designers and artists. Passionate about playing and making games with a good knowledge of the games industry in general is a must.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- A good BSc or equivalent in a relevant subject such as maths, computer science or engineering.
- Fluent C++
- Knowledge of common UI software architecture and UI design patterns
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal capabilities
- An eye for detail and a passion for making quality products
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with GUI development
- Experience with source control