As a Trainee Development Manager, you will develop your production and management skills on full cycle projects, with the opportunity to gain insight on games production from beginning to completion.
- Assist project planning for the team
- Assist the facilitation of the planning and estimation process across the team to generate fully scoped plans for upcoming phases of the project
- Manage the development team schedule daily, ensuring that milestones are adhered to, tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are notified and the schedule adapted accordingly
- Communicate progress on current and upcoming milestones
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Strong academic background at degree level or above
- A strong interest in game development and production
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You will be aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively
- An eye for detail and a passion for making quality products
- Passion for RTS games
The traineeship will be for one year onsite at our studio in Horsham, West Sussex.
These traineeships are paid placements and all applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please ensure you provide a portfolio of your work along with your application.