IT Procurement Administrator
IT | IT
Creative Assembly are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Administrator to join our IT team based at out studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex. This is an excellent opportunity to join our IT team as part of a world class AAA games development studio.
In this fast-paced IT role, the successful candidate will be interacting with multiple teams across the studio and dealing with a wide variety of IT purchases and processes.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of multitasking. Good communication skills, the ability to logically approach tasks and be able to work calmly and efficiently under deadlines are essential. A background in technical purchasing would be desirable.
- Make hardware, software and other IT purchases based on service requests from the studio
- Maintain good relationships with our suppliers and ensure we’re getting the best service
- Tracking and receiving orders
- Maintain our stock and asset management system and processes
- Look after and organise the IT stock rooms at each site
- Work closely with the Finance team to resolve invoice queries, monthly direct debits and other regular purchasing processes
- Manage service contracts and work with our legal processes
- Proven experience in a purchasing/procurement role
- Organisation and multitasking skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with stock and asset management systems
- Knowledge of IT equipment/components/Software
- Experience working with legal processes
- Experience using Oracle
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.